Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teaching Assistant
£299.70 - £350.00
September 2021 – July 2022
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in the South Tyneside area. This is a fixed term supply Teaching Assistant (TA) role, which will commence in September 2021.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Key Stage 2 (KS2) team, the appointed Teaching Assistant (TA) will focus on delivering one to one support in Year 3 and also provide intervention based support to small groups of Key Stage 2 (KS2) when required. Someone with experience of working one to one with children with SEND would be beneficial. The successful Key Stage 2 (KS2) will have good knowledge of the curriculum and will be able to build solid relationships with the pupils in their care. This would be a full time Teaching Assistant (TA) post, working 08:30 – 15:30, Monday to Friday.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are minimum of a Level 2 childcare (or equivalent) qualification and experience of supporting children in a primary school setting.
This smaller than average sized primary school is looking for a committed and successful Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant (TA) to join their motivated team. Within this primary school behaviour is seen to be good. Pupils play and learn well together, helping one another to behave well and feel very safe in school. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant (KS2) Teaching Assistant, you will:
• Hold a level 2 or above qualification in childcare (or relevant)
• Have experience teaching primary education at an KS1 level
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Primary team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency