Vision for Education are looking to recruit an experienced and dedicated teaching assistant to work in the Key Stage 2 department of a larger than average primary school in Stockton. This full time role will commence in September 2018 until at least December 2018. The successful candidate must be able to work well on their own initiative, with experience of interventions and assessment. Team work is of upmost importance within this school and as such, it is essential that the chosen candidate must also possess the ability to create lasting relationships with both staff and children.
To be considered for the position at this school you must:
• Have experience supporting children in primary education
• Hold at least a level 3 qualification in childcare
• Be prepared to adapt to suit children with varying needs, from a range of backgrounds
• Have a passion for education, showing dedication to the school and their goals
• Show a willingness to attend staff meetings and extra-curricular activities
In return, the school can offer:
• -The opportunity to work in a diverse primary school in Stockton.
• -A supportive environment with a team orientated ethos
• -Access to continued professional development.
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!