Cambridge School of Bucharest is looking for qualified and experienced candidates as it fills an exciting role as a Key Stage 3 and 4 Art and Design & Technology teacher for next academic year (AY 2022-2023). We are looking for motivated teaching staff who want opportunities for growth to join us in our expansion at our new purpose-built campus.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the National Curriculum of England and Wales Modern Foreign Language framework and the CAIE IGCSE Art and Design syllabus. Successful candidates will be fluent speakers of English with a strong understanding of grammar and usage.
Successful candidates will have a deep understanding of the CAIE IGCSE Art and Design course, experience teaching Art and Design & Technology in Key Stages 3, and a proven ability to meet the needs and requirements of Key Stage 3 and 4 learners.
This position is available to be filled for Academic Year 2022-2023.
At CSB, teachers can expect an inclusive, forward-moving professional environment that prepares its dedicated students for the future. For a closer look at the education CSB provides, see our website (www.cambridgeschool.ro) and social media platforms (Facebook @CambridgeSchoolBucharest and Instagram @CSBucharest).
If this appeals to you, please submit your CV and a short statement of interest.
Cambridge School of Bucharest is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to enhanced pre-employment clearance, including identity checks, criminal background checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment and two satisfactory employment checks.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- B. Ed, Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, M. Ed, PGCE or PGDE, iPGCE, UK Qualified Teacher Status, Government approved teaching certification from non-UK country or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
- Criminal background check, References, Medical check