Vision for Education are actively recruiting for a cross curricular teacher to teach a small class of Key Stage 3 pupils from September at a "Good" PRU in North Bradford. The pupils that the successful candidate will be teaching will most likely be new to school in September, so will require a teacher that has a nurturing approach. The successful teacher will have an unwavering commitment with regards to wanting to make a difference to the most deprived and vulnerable pupils in the area. The successful candidate will also have the following attributes:
- Experience working with pupils that have SEMH issues and challenging behaviour
- Must hold QTS
- Have an in date DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one
- Have valid and in date Team Teach training or be willing to undergo our 2 day free team teach course.
What can Vision for Education offer you?
- Access to free CPD courses including Team Teach and Educare online training modules
- Weekly pay directly into your back account on a PAYE basis
- Dedicated, experienced and committed consultants that work tirelessly to find your perfect job.
The SEND Specialists at Vision for Education Leeds and Bradford look forward to hearing from you.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.