We are looking for an exceptional candidate to be a KS3 coordinator for Science and become an integral part of the Science Faculty. This post will appeal to teachers with a strong track record, wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of Science.
If successful, you will be expected to engage all pupils in KS3 Science and take a lead role in the monitoring and continued review of our KS3 scheme of work. You will also be required to monitor the quality of teaching and learning at KS3 and review pupil progress.
Drapers’ Academy has much to offer:
- All staff receive an iPad
- A clear vision for our school to deliver high standards of education for its community
- State-of-the-art campus surrounded by acres of countryside
- An environment that promotes innovation
- Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Our own 6th Form dedicated to A Level teaching
- Membership of the Havering Teacher Training Partnership to support NQT induction, teacher training and CPD of staff at all levels
- An employer who invests in the development of their staff with a commitment to your ongoing professional development
- Close proximity to the M25 (Junction 28, Brentwood) and the A12 for ease of access from London, Kent, Essex or Hertfordshire and ample secure on-site parking
- Short bus journey from Harold Wood (Cross Rail) train station
- Committed sponsors – The Drapers' Company and Queen Mary University of London
To find out more about Drapers’ Academy or our Trust, please visit: www.drapersacademy.com or www.drapers-schools.com.
Further details about this post and an Application Form are available by visiting our school website. Please email your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Midday on Friday, 18th October 2019.
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.