Vision for Education are presently looking for a qualified teacher to work in a vibrant SEND school, judged outstanding by OFSTED in 2014, in Carlisle.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full Time Class Teacher to work in a Key Stage 3 class. This is a fixed Term post for one year due to additional pupil numbers in September 2017.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic classroom practitioner and a good communicator, who can display imagination, flexibility, and initiative in their work.
Experience of working with pupils with special educational needs is desirable but applications from NQT’s with a passion for working in the field of Special Education would be considered.
This is a Fixed Term Post for one year, linked to additional pupil numbers, which will be reviewed in September 2017.
This school has a real pride in the children’s development and learning, supported by a strong ethos, high expectations, and supportive teaching and support staff. The school offers all its pupils full entitlement to the Early Years curriculum, National curriculum, and a Post 16 curriculum that prepares students for their next step beyond school, with an essential focus on personalised learning.
Vision for Education will support you by:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 7 days a week
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
Full employment history is required.
For additional information, please contact Jason at: Jason.Wilkes@VisionforEducation.co.uk or on 01642 694 117