In 2012, Bolingbroke Academy opened with the vision to create a centre of excellence. We are extremely proud of our outstanding first set of GCSE results in English, Maths, Science, Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) and Performing Arts. We are seeking an exceptional and inspiring leader to join our pioneering school and contribute to our school’s mission. This is a unique opportunity to be part of showing what non-selective education can achieve for all pupils in our community. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Administrator with a strong administrative background (ideally within the educational sphere) to provide a high quality, comprehensive pupil focused administrative support service to the Academy.
Our ideal candidate will:
• have experience of offering administrative and clerical support, ideally within a school setting;
• have a high level of IT skills;
• have excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders;
• have strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines;
• be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations.
In return, we offer the opportunity to:
• join a network of Ark schools and gain access to unrivalled professional development and training as well as an exclusive range of other benefits including reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
Please apply at https://arkcareers.engageats.co.uk/ViewVacancyV2.aspx?enc=mEgrBL4XQK0+ld8aNkwYmFT1xdQQ4MRoRv7RtxISP8r8goUZXgTuLifI7X9aMeFbzL9TuTjobcYta6D8vRKwpw3x7YoOvAPro57jY9wJkNs5teQ8LPI8lW08CD4KBbddZ+JeqIZ7Iz6Q4FnODbXwPQ==&eoq=1&utm_source=external&utm_term=london-secondary-ark-bolingbroke-academy-operations-permanent-term-time&utm_content=key-stage-administrator&utm_campaign=default-campaign&utm_medium=AtsViewLink and submit your application no later than 11am on Friday 19th July 2019.
Deadline: 11am on Friday 19th July 2019
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: August 2019
Hours: 40 hours per week (term time), plus 79.4 reserved hours to be worked as specified by LM and/or Principal
Salary: Ark Support Staff Pay Scale (Inner London), Band 5, Points 15 – 22: £21,430 -£24,864)
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, therefore early application is advised. Strong candidates may be invited to interview prior to role’s closing date.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service.