We would like to appoint an experienced teacher to lead the development of English throughout the school and to take a specific lead in the management of Key Stage 1. This is a permanent full-time position and carries an additional TLR allowance for leadership responsibility.
Horspath C of E Primary School values and supports all of its members as individuals. It is a happy, welcoming and safe environment which promotes learning and self-confidence. Please have a look at our website to find out more about us or arrange to come and look around the school, you would be very welcome.
We are looking for:
- A teacher who is enthusiastic, organised and inspires learning in children
- A teacher who works hard to enable pupils to achieve their full potential
- A teacher who can lead and inspire others
- Has an understanding of our Church of England ethos
- Is able to work both independently and as part of a team
- A teacher who values and promotes an effective partnership with parents
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive team
- Beautiful grounds and well equipped classrooms
- Well behaved children who are keen to learn
- A supportive governing and parent body
- A caring ethos for both pupils and staff
To apply for this post please follow the link: www.horspath.oxon.sch.uk/application/ to our website where you will find the application form, job description and selection criteria. We are unable to accept CVs.
Horspath C of E Primary School and Oxford County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.