Kew Green Preparatory School is one of London’s leading prep schools, situated in beautiful Kew and a warm creative atmosphere. Kew Green caters for up to 280 boys and girls aged 4 to 11 years. We require an inspiring and creative teacher to join our dedicated team who is committed to developing individual strengths and a love of learning in all of our pupils.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly skilled class teacher. The successful candidate will be joining our excellent team in this happy, successful non-selective school, commencing in September.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has recent and relevant experience and expertise of working in a Key Stage 2 environment
- Has a clear sense of purpose and high expectations
- Has a willingness to take an active part in the life of our school
- Is able to support with the development of academic, physical and social skills
- Is very well organised and contributes to a highly effective team
- Demonstrates initiative when enhancing and enriching the children’s learning, within and beyond the classroom
- Is reliable, organised and enthusiastic
An application form and job description may be obtained by telephoning or emailing the School Secretary, Michelle Curtis, email@example.com
Applications should be made by a letter, accompanied by a fully completed application form. Applications to be received by February 26th 2018.
Further information about the school may be obtained from the website, www.kgps.co.uk
Applications should be addressed to:
Mr Jem Peck, Headmaster,
Kew Green Preparatory School, Layton House, Ferry Lane, Kew Green, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 3AF
Tel: 020 8948 5999
Closing date: Monday, 26th February 2018
Kew Green Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau. Kew Green Preparatory School is an equal opportunities employer and all applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability regardless of sex, race, marital status or disability.