Key worker / Halton
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a full-time, Key Worker to work in an PRU Secondary School in the Halton area. This will be a full-time, Key Worker role and will commence as soon as possible.
The school are looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated team. The school has a supportive, driven and successful teaching and management team. The community is highly supportive of the school.
The successful Key Worker will have excellent knowledge of working with SEND children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties, and will be a key link between the school, the students and parent. The desired Key Worker will be working closely with the class teachers.
To be considered for the position of Key Worker you must:
- Hold six weeks recent experience within a school setting.
- Have experience supporting children in an SEND setting.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have a passion for teaching SEND children.
- Ideally have experience of working within a Construction / workshop environment.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an Learning Support Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Key Worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.