Two Keystage 2 Class Teachers
· Salary – Main Scale to UPR; additional TLR2 - £2,640 to £4000 subject responsibility available
· Required for January 2018 or an early start
The Headteacher and Governors of St. Jude’s Church of England Primary School are looking to appoint creative and highly motivated teachers who will contribute to the life of our successful and warm-hearted school.
Our school can offer you:
· An inclusive, diverse 1FE school with a village feel, whilst being in the heart of the city
· Excellent transport links and easy access to all that London has to offer
· Lively and well behaved children, who love to learn through our creative, rich curriculum
· A ‘Good’ school seeking to be outstanding. We already have an ‘outstanding’ SIAMS judgement
· A strong commitment to staff development and CPD opportunities, helping you to achieve your best
within a supportive setting
· A calm, caring and purposeful environment based on Christian Values and principles
We are looking for teachers who:
· Believe passionately in giving every child the best possible chance to succeed
· Have high expectations of themselves and the children in their care
· Are highly creative and believe that all children can achieve well
· Have an understanding of the importance of the Christian ethos in a Church School
· Are talented, willing to learn and committed to our friendly staff team and school community
· Have energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
· Who are experienced and have QTS
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact our Admin Officer Lauren Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7928 5484. Part-time or job shares considered.
Our children and staff are looking forward to meeting you.
· Closing and shortlisting date – Monday 30th October 2017.
· Interviews – Wednesday 8th November and Thursday 9th November 2017.
St. Jude’s Church of England is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful candidate and safer recruitment procedures will be used in the process.
St. Jude’s Church of England Primary Schoo
London SE1 6HA
Telephone: 020 7928 5484
Fax: 020 7401 3405
(School Entrance – Gladstone Street)
Village School in the Heart of the City
Headteacher: Ms Fay Bucknall B.Ed. NPQH