Kindergarten and Care Services Officer | Toowoomba Catholic Kindergartens and Care
Applications close Sunday, 3 November 2019
Full time | 38 hours per week
Continuing | from 11 November 2019 (negotiable)
A0 5 | $63,287 - $66,365
Diocese of Toowoomba Catholic Schools Office is extending their educational services to kindergartens and outside school hours care in 2020. We recognise the importance of children’s experience throughout the early years of development and we welcome the introduction of Toowoomba Catholic Kindergartens and Care (TCKC).
Based at the Toowoomba Catholic Schools Office, you will work collaboratively with the Senior Manager: Kindergartens and Care to provide support, service and leadership to across the Diocese.
We will require you to be the central point of contact and support to TCKC staff. Your responsibilities will include
- contributing to the promotion, development, alignment, attainment and review of strategic goals for the Diocese of Toowoomba Catholic Kindergartens and Care (TCKC)
- administration and financial management tasks
- contributing to the creation and maintenance of integrated data collection and records management systems using Qikkids and Storypark
- collaborating and communicating with other members of TCKC services and Toowoomba Catholic Schools Office (TCSO) and a range of external stakeholders to ensure high professional standards are met
- communicating with Kindergarten Directors and Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) Coordinators and staff at TCKC in relation to directions provided by supervisors
- Diploma level qualification in administration or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- ability to efficiently manage a range of concurrent and complex tasks
- use of discretion and judgement
- ability to provide leadership of others in the use and interpretation of localised policies, procedures and guidelines
- ability to develop administrative procedures and lead implementation
- effective relationship building and influencing skills
- demonstrated experience working with the Microsoft suite of products
- advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- empathy with the values and ethos of the Catholic faith
- ability to acquire knowledge in relation to legislative and regulatory requirements for early childhood education and care services.
Further details can be obtained from the Role Description.
Please submit your application via SEEK and include
- a cover letter, of no more than two pages highlighting your demonstrated skills and experience
- your resume
- the names and contact details of two referees (one must be your current or most recent manager/director)
- Suitability Declaration
- Employment Collection Notice.
To discuss this role, or any difficulties in applying, please contact Senior Manager: Kindergartens and After School Care, Donna Muir, by email Donna.Muir@twb.catholic.edu.au or by phone (07) 07 4637 1431.