Knowledge and Skills
1. Native level English speaker;
2. Education related major of Bachelor or above;
3. Teaching certificate, Montessori Certificate or experiences preferred;
4. At least 2-3 years’ classroom teaching experience with pre-school children;
5. Highly energetic, creative, reliable individuals;
6. Homeroom teacher experience.
Scope of Responsibility
1. Plan and prepare English lessons and events;
2. Teach English classes and other classes as needed in classroom;
3. Attend planning meetings as well as staff meetings as required by administration;
4. Maintain clear communication with parents about student progress, behavior, and improvements;
5. Prepare and attend Parent-Teacher Conferences;
6. Assist in classroom decoration and preparation for events and themes;
7. Support in marketing activities and recruiting plan.