Tsinglan School in Dongguan is currently interviewing highly qualified kindergarten homeroom teachers for a kindergarten position.
As a newly opened school we currently enroll students in our early education program (IC-k) up to middle school (grade 8).
We offer a very competitive salary, health insurance, housing allowance, and flight reimbursement home (one time per year). We generally require our teachers to work 20 lesson per week with classes that have approximately 15-20 students per class.
1. To be responsible as a kindergarten homeroom teacher staying with the kids the whole day during working time as requested;
2. To teach lessons required for the kindergarten homeroom teacher such as English, Math，Science etc.
3. To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate;
4. To participate actively in curriculum writing;
5. To co work with Chinese homeroom teacher for the kindergarten decorations based on monthly topic;
6. To be involved with other aspects of school life associated with the subject, such as organising appropriate field trips and educational visits;
7. To assist the department with developing Schemes of Work, department development plan and implementation;
8. To play a full role in the active life of the school life and running of this international school;
9. To be responsible for the classroom and to encourage and support the use of ICT in lessons and monitor the classes’ work and assessment grades and keep student achievement records;
10. To take intervention actions when assessment and report grades identify a cause of concern regarding a students’ progress in your class;
11. To support and work collegiately with other members of the department;
12. To write reports and enter assessment grades when required;
13. To take an interest in all students in the classes and assist the department with preparation of up to date student class lists when requested;
14. To support and work with the administrative support staff where appropriate;
15. To assist the department with the analysis of examination results when requested and to seek out and share teaching resources with colleagues;
16. To attend parents’ meetings and other school events as directed by the management;
17. To offer at least one extra-curricular activity if possible to the students and be committed to the ideal of a holistic education for all;
18. To assist with any other duties, tasks or jobs as may be reasonably requested by the management.