Koinonia Federation Facilities Manager
40 hours per week (flexible to ensure cover during school opening hours)
St. Mary Magdalene is a popular and successful school with two school campuses; a primary campus in Woolwich (SE18) and an all through school on the Greenwich Peninsula (SE10). It leads a Federation with another primary school in Greenwich (SE10), Christ Church.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Federation Facilities Manager to ensure the delivery and maintenance of a safe and secure environment for all stakeholders and users across our three school campuses.
We are looking for someone who:
• Will be the initial point of contact for buildings, grounds, maintenance and security
• Is able to manage a team of Premises Staff across our school campuses
• Has experience using a Buildings Management System and other relevant IT packages
• Has experience in and will take responsibility for Health & Safety, COSHH and Fire Prevention
• Is willing and able to interact, on a daily basis, with leadership, teaching and support staff as well as parents/carers and students
• Will be the main key holder and named contact for security across all campuses
• Is able to manage ever changing priorities
• Has the ability to be flexible in their working pattern
• Takes pride in their work and consistently promotes a tidy, clean and safe environment
• Holds a full UK Driving Licence
We can offer:
• A positive, supportive and happy working environment
• A committed and experienced team of premises assistants across our school campuses
• A commitment to continuing professional development, offering both Federation and externally run courses
• An Apple MacBook for use at school and at home
• 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
The Koinonia Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to satisfactory an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau, reference checks and proof of the right to work in the UK.