The Churchill College is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Business Studies teacher, to work with a dedicated team of teachers (KS4-5) to start in August 2018.
The Churchill School and College are members of The Anglo Mexican Foundation and provide bilingual education for children from 2 to 18 years. The School and College are authorised centres for the IB Primary years, Middle years and Diploma programmes and for Cambridge International Examinations.
Mexico City is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city rich in history and culture offering something for everyone. It is one of the largest cities in the world in terms of population and nestled in a valley at 2,300 metres above sea level. The country is diverse offering a wide range of travel opportunities such as beautiful beaches, quaint colonial towns, lush tropical jungles and of course a multitude of archaeological sites.
Teachers are housed in a popular residential area close to the campus, enjoying many local conveniences such as restaurants, shopping centres and theatres as well as access to a network of public transport services.
The successful applicant for this post will:
· Be passionate about teaching and learning;
· Hold a relevant degree and Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent;
· Have at least two years' experience in teaching;
· Have experience in, or knowledge about, IB and Cambridge programmes;
· Be able to engage and motivate students;
· Use assessment for learning tools, matching learning to individual needs;
· Seek to consistently improve their own practice;
· Promote the values of the school.
In return, we will offer you:
· Students who are inquirers and highly motivated by dynamic teaching;
· Well educated parents who are committed to the school and their children’s learning;
· Personal and professional development opportunities including career growth within the school and under the umbrella of The Anglo Mexican Foundation;
· Competitive salary (with additional benefits);
· Accommodation allowance;
· Flight allowance;
· Initial 2 year contract (renewable annually thereafter);
· Private health insurance;
· Excellent working environment with supportive and committed staff.
If you would like to be part of the Churchill family we look forward to receiving your application as follows:
- Interested candidates should apply by sending a letter of application and current CV (including 3 professional referees) addressed to Charlotte Crossland, Director General, The Churchill College. The letter should outline their reasons for wishing to obtain a role at The Churchill College and include information regarding their professional/personal qualities and experience in relation to the post.
- Applications should be sent to: Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org before 8th June 2018.