Classteacher Teachers (Full Time/ Part time) – flexible start
We are looking for inspirational Class teachers to join our enthusiastic and happy teaching team. Burwell Village College Primary School is an amazing space and one that supports high quality teaching. If you are looking for somewhere to grow and develop your skills, get in touch!
We are looking for a Class teacher who is:
• Is enthusiastic about all aspects of learning: creative, dedicated and well-organised
• Able to deliver consistently high quality teaching
• Is able to challenge all learners: assessing accurately, differentiating effectively and ensuring rapid progress
• Has high expectations for pupils’ behaviour and attitude to learning
• Is caring, reflective and respects others
• Is able to work well as part of a team and contribute to the school community
• Has a thorough understanding of the Primary curriculum and is eager to continue their professional development
• Is able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Is resilient and positive when adapting to change.
In return, we can offer:
• Happy, curious and independent children, who have a strong desire to learn
• A forward-looking school with great opportunities to learn alongside others and share good practice
• Friendly, enthusiastic and supportive colleagues, governors and parents
• A strong commitment to staff well-being and continued professional development
• A rapidly improving school
• Good career progression and future prospects
If you are interested in applying please visit our website for the relevant paperwork or alternatively please contact Karen Taylor, School Business Manager (email@example.com) who will be happy to give you further information. Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange to come and see us or to discuss this post with the Headteacher.
Burwell Village College Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and two positive references.
Closing date: Monday 27th January 2020 12:00pm
Shortlisting: Monday 27th January 2020
Interview dates: 1 day either Thursday 30th or Friday 31st January 2020