KS1 & KS2 Class Teachers
NQT / Main scale / UPS
Positions required for September 2018
Oriel Academy is seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher who is interested in playing a significant role in a unique academy environment where aspirations are fully utilised to engage pupils and staff today in order to help them achieve their dreams in the future.
We can offer:
- An opportunity for you to make a difference to the life chances of our children
- A supportive environment to develop your skills through a range of professional
- learning opportunities within the school and within the Aspirations Trust
- Committed, welcoming and supportive staff
- Friendly, hardworking pupils who love learning
- The opportunity to access high quality professional development
- If you are interested in joining our Academy informal visits to the school are welcomed. Please telephone 020 8894 9395 to arrange an appointment or to discuss the role further with the Principal, Elizabeth Linney
Oriel Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Full DBS disclosure is required for this position.
Completed application form should be returned to Debbie Jackson, Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12pm on Monday 23rd April 2018
Interviews: Monday 30th April 2018