Required for September 2018
KS1 and KS2 class teachers
Salary: MPS/UPR (Outer London)
George Mitchell is an All-Through (3-16) multicultural school, with a Nursery. We are proud of our place at the heart of our local community and this is an exciting time for us, as we get ready to move into our new build as part of the Priority Schools Building Programme. We were judged a Good school by OFSTED in January 2016 and you will be joining us at an important point in our journey towards becoming an Outstanding school.
The Governors are keen to appoint highly motivated primary school teachers with passion; teachers who want to make a real difference in our community school and the children in it. We are currently looking for KS1 and KS2 class teachers from September 2018. NQTs are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for teachers who:
· can fill our children’s lives with creativity, challenge, wonder and fun
· can create a haven in which our children feel especially safe, valued, happy and respected
· are passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable
In return we can offer:
· A committed and friendly team aiming for excellence
· Children who are well behaved , happy and eager to learn
· A commitment to high quality professional development
· A supportive and encouraging Governing Body
Our motto is ‘More is in me’. Is there more in you?
· Talk to us.
· Tell us what sort of teacher you are and what you do better than anyone else
· Tell us what sort of school you want to work in
· Show us your vision and together we can make it happen
Visits are encouraged. Please contact Androulla Christodoulou, HR Manager, on 020 8539 6198 to make an appointment.
Applications must be submitted by Friday 15th June 2018. Further information about the school can be found on our website – www.georgemitchellschool.co.uk. All completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept CV applications.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offer of a position is subject to receiving satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS Clearance.