Come and join our vibrant and forward-looking school on our journey to outstanding
In February this year St Matthew’s School became part of the Southwark Diocesan Board of Education Multi-Academy Trust. This is an exciting time for our school working with a growing Church of England trust where each of us shares a common vision; to ensure all children in our schools realise their God-given potential and aspire to exceed expectations. St Matthew’s Church of England Primary School is a large two form entry primary school with its own nursery class and Special Need Support Centre. We are looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic teacher.
The successful applicant will:
• Be an outstanding teacher who inspires and motivates staff and pupils
• Have the drive and ability to secure excellent rates of progress and attainment for all children no matter their starting point
• Have high expectations of themselves and others
• Have a secure understanding of how to use data to ensure progress
• Be committed to their own professional development
• Have strong interpersonal and organisational skills
• Develop a strong partnership with parents and the community
• Contribute to the wider life of our church school
We can offer you:
• A dedicated and motivated team of colleagues and governors, committed and passionate about driving the school forward and improving outcomes for all pupils
• A happy and harmonious school community built on strong Christian foundations
• A great opportunity to make a difference to our children
• A culture of successful mentoring, peer support and professional development
• A school with excellent facilities and extensive grounds
• An easily-accessible school, close to Redhill town centre and railway station
Applicants are expected to be sympathetic to the Christian ethos of the school.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to come and visit the school and discuss the post. We would love to show you our school. Please contact Mrs Helen Connolly, School Office Manager, on 01737 762080 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
St Matthew’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check. For more details and an application form please contact the school office on 01737 762080, email email@example.com or download from the school website www.stmatthewsredhill.org.uk.
Closing date: Friday 27th April 2018
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive suitable applications. If you are interested in working with us, please apply without delay.