The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly-motivated teacher to join our over-subscribed 2 form entry school graded as ‘good’ with ‘outstanding’ behaviour in our last Ofsted.
The school enjoys an excellent reputation and parents are very positive about the education of their children and highly supportive of the school.
To join us on our learning journey you must be able to demonstrate:
• Love of learning and dedication to own professional development
• Be a practising Catholic or be able to support and contribute to the strong Catholic ethos of the school
• Have a high expectations of pupils and be an excellent classroom practitioner
• Have good organisational skills and be able to communicate effectively with children, parents and staff
• Enthusiasm for collaborative team-work and sharing best practice with others
We offer you:
• Confident, courteous and highly-motivated pupils with outstanding behaviour
• Professional, dedicated staff and good support
• Aspirational leadership enabling professional development
• Dedicated and highly supportive parents and governing body
• A varied, rich curriculum with emphasis on creativity
• Excellent outdoor space and facilities
A CES application pack can be downloaded from our school website www.stgeorgesprimary.org. The successful candidate will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service Contract.
St George’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. References and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be completed for the successful applicant.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange, on 020 8422 1272