Key Stage 1 Teacher
£90-£213.35 per day
Vision for Education are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 class teacher to join our successful teaching team. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of assessment in the classroom and experience of delivering phonics. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
The successful candidate will have experience of working across Key Stage 1 with NQT’s and experienced teachers welcomed to apply for this role. As part of this role, the candidate will be expected to fulfil all duties within the classroom, with experience of supporting pupils with diverse needs. The school are also looking for someone who can work off their own initiative, however also as part of a team with a desire to set high expectations across the school.
The specified job role will be to work within one of our highly rated client schools in the Newcastle area. The primary school has very high standards and want to employ an exceptional teacher who will provide excellent provision for the children under its care. The successful candidate must be an enthusiastic and energetic individual who strives to improve all aspects of school learning.
The primary school have high aspirations and are seeking to employ a candidate who will have the desire to set high expectations across the school and outstanding provision for the pupils within their care.
To be considered for the KS1 position, you will:
• Have had experience of supporting children in KS1.
• Be creative and enthusiastic towards delivering learning to the children.
• Hold a minimum of QTS.
• Have experience of working with SEND.
• Experience of supporting whole class.
• Extensive knowledge of the curriculum.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Primary team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Supply agency