‘Together through Christ’
Are you passionate about engaging children in a creative and imaginative way? Do you enjoy working together with fellow professionals to develop your practice and help children reach their full potential?
We are searching for a Key Stage 1 class teacher for September to continue our development as we strive for even better for our children!
We are looking for:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner for KS1 (applications from NQTs are welcome);
- Someone with high expectations of children;
- A creative professional, dedicated to ensuring children are successful through an enjoyment of learning;
- A team player.
- Children who love to learn;
- A supportive and dedicated staff team;
- A determined community of parents, staff and governors;
- Professional development opportunities.
Visits to the school are greatly encouraged and please contact the school office (Telephone -01273 303109 or email - email@example.com) to arrange a time. To learn more about us before a visit, please see our website www.stmargaretscofeprimary.co.uk
St Margaret’s CofE Primary School is committed to providing equality of opportunities, and to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS form.
Deadline for applications: Monday 16th April 2018.
Shortlisting will take place on: Thursday 19th April 2018
Interviews on: Wednesday 25th April 2018.
St Margaret’s CE Primary School