We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher with proven outstanding experience to join our school in September 2018.
• Are you looking towards the next stage of managerial development in an Outstanding primary school?
• Would you like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and very successful team and develop the role of Class Teacher?
• Do you have the necessary outstanding teaching ability and also the skills to lead, direct and manage an area of the curriculum?
If so read on…
The Governors are looking for a Class Teacher who is passionate, innovative and outstanding teacher with drive and ambition to teach a KS1 class.
We can offer you:
• Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
• A TLR to lead a subject / faculty area
• Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
• Outstanding leaders - as recognised by Ofsted - who will provide constant support and development opportunities
• A very supportive parent / school community
Visits are welcome and actively encouraged as you will be able to gain an overview of the school and the school community. Please phone 020 8874 7786 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
• Contact will be made with short-listed candidates soon after shortlisting and times arranged times to observe teaching and interview times.
• To ease the short-listing process, we ask applicants to note the following. You must complete the Southwark Diocesan Boards of Education application form.
• When writing the supporting statement please ensure that you have covered all the points in the Selection Criteria of the Application Pack, in order. Please give personal examples to support the points, which make clear your role and responsibilities.
• References: Provide email addresses and all telephone contact numbers for all referees as short listing will commence MONDAY 4TH JUNE 2018 after the noon closing time and we will need to make immediate contact;
We look forward to hearing from you.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/or go to our school website: http://www.stmichaels.wandsworth.sch.uk/our-school/vacancies/
Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number or email below.
Application forms (SDBE only) should be returned to the school either by email, post or by hand.
Closing Date: 04 June 2018 (at noon) Interviews: week of 11 June 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
St Michael’s CE Primary School Granville Road Southfields SW18 5SQ Tel: 020 8874 7786 Fax: 020 8870 2257 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Roll No: 420