Start date: September 2018
Closing date: Friday 13 April 2018 at 10:00am
Millbank Academy is an outstanding school situated in the heart of beautiful Westminster. As part of the Future Academies Trust, an ambitious family of five schools and a teacher training centre (SCITT), Millbank Academy benefits from the Trust’s innovative subject specific curriculum and commitment to excellence in all areas of school life. Future Academies believes that a knowledge-led curriculum is the best means to transform pupil outcomes and seeks a dynamic KS1 Teacher to join the team.
We are looking to appoint a passionate and committed individual with specialist subject interests, intellect and drive to join us, as we aim to develop both excellence in our pupils and forge new directions in education.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding teacher who inspires and motivates staff and students alike.
- Is passionate about KS1 and in possession of high quality teaching and learning strategies.
- Is committed to nurturing strong and open relationships with staff, pupils and families to raise aspiration and improve achievement.
- Is committed to promoting a knowledge-led curriculum as the means to transform outcomes for pupils.
We can offer you:
- Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities.
- A warm, welcoming environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
- An opportunity to teach KS1 to enthusiastic and hardworking pupils.
- Excellent transport links and the opportunity to work in the heart of London.
- Happy, polite and engaged children with great enthusiasm for learning.
Please download the information, or visit our website on www.millbankacademy.org.uk or to find out more about the trust: www.futureacademies.org.
Millbank Academy, Erasmus Street, London SW1P 4HR
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post