We are currently recruiting for a KS1/KS2 class teacher to work at our outstanding Islamic Primary School based in Clapham, south-west London from September 2019.
We are a 1 form entry school with a strong ethos, embracing the values of Islam and promoting diversity and inclusion amongst our staff and pupils.
We passionately believe that high quality teaching and effective pupil / teacher relationships, together with a vibrant curriculum and strong CPD are the cornerstone to our success. We welcome applications from committed professionals who would like to become a part of the Iqra family.
We are the right school for you, if:
- You are a good or outstanding practitioner
- You are committed to providing high quality practice
- You are driven to maintain our outstanding outcomes for pupils
- You enjoy working with a positive and established staff team
- You want to develop your career within an outstanding school
- You want to make a positive contribution to our pupils socially as well as academically
We will offer you:
- A vibrant and supportive working environment
- A staff group who are dedicated, welcoming and supportive
- A leadership team who are hands on and approachable.
- Continuous CPD and the potential for leadership opportunities, including middle leadership
- An exceptional ethos of care for pupils, staff and families
Please download and complete the attached application form, which can also be obtained by contacting Ayishat Ajikobi (Office Manager) at email@example.com or call 020 8622 3630.
Please then send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date: 7th May 2019.
School visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Ayishat Ajikobi to arrange an appointment.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Information about the disclosure can be found at www.crb.gov.uk
“Training in this world and the Hereafter”
Iqra VA Primary School
127 Park Hill, Clapham, London SW4 9PA
Headteacher: Humaira Saleem