KS1/KS2 Class Teacher
Canonbury Primary School, Islington
Salary Grade Range: MPR 1 – 6
Salary Range: £28,098 – £38,241 per annum
Contract: Fixed term for one year (Maternity Cover)
Start Date: September 2017
Canonbury Primary School is a successful school with good achievement and an emphasis on participation in music, arts and sport. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Class Teacher who can join our team.
You will be:
• An excellent classroom practitioner
• A positive role model who inspires a love of learning in your pupils
• Committed to making a difference within and beyond your classroom
• A strong team player who is always looking to develop your practice
We can offer you:
• Children who are self-motivated, eager to try new experiences and proud of their school.
• An enthusiastic, supportive staff team who have high expectations of themselves and the children.
• Opportunities for professional development.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact our School Business Manager, on 0207 226 5020 for an appointment to visit the school.
To apply, please go to www.islington.gov.uk and follow the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email the Schools’ HR Team at email@example.com quoting reference CAN/412
Closing date: Midday, Friday 21st April 2017
Interview: Week commencing 24th April 2017
Canonbury School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.