The new Leaders of Stockwell Primary School are looking for teachers to join our learning community on our ‘Journey to excellence’. Having established a collaborative way of working, within our recent partnership with Bonneville and Jessop, we are seeking to harness the talents of driven, aspirational and dedicated professionals, willing to develop and enhance their existing expertise to create memorable learning experiences for children.
Progress since Ofsted January 2019:
- Established Senior Leadership Team
- Development of Broad and Diverse Curriculum
- Strong Middle Leadership Team with the Capacity for more growth
- Improved pupil progress outcomes
- Supportive Subject Leadership Networks working across our three schools
For successful candidates we offer:
- An inclusive school hidden in the vibrant community of Stockwell, minutes away from Brixton Village and Tube
- Working within a close-knit team, enabling you to meet the demands of teaching more easily to a high standard
- Inner London Salary
- Great pupils and supportive parents
- Access to experienced and skilled HLTA’s to support pupils learning
- A distributive leadership structure providing greater support at all levels
- The latest interactive whiteboard in each classroom
- Laptop computer/tablet
- An enriched curriculum with many specialist providers
- A forward thinking, dynamic, committed, friendly, supportive and hardworking team
We would like to hear from committed and ambitious teachers with a desire to achieve good outcomes for children of all backgrounds. You will be ready to tailor teaching and monitor progress so that every child achieves. The school offers ample opportunity for teachers to take on additional responsibility, and we value candidates who show vision, enthusiasm and a wish to develop.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you would like to visit, please book your place for one of the following slots: Friday 8th, Tuesday 12th or Wednesday 13th November, 2pm or 4pm. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend any of these times, contact Rebekah Lessey, PA to Lead Headteacher 0207 274 7687 to book an appointment.
How to apply:
1. Please download the job description, person specification and application form from the school website https://www.stockwell-pri.lambeth.sch.uk/
2. Email the completed application form to Rebekah Lessey firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Stockwell Primary School, Stockwell Rd, Stockwell, London SW9 9TG.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Friday 22nd November 2019 (12.00 noon)
Interviews: 26th November 2019
‘Excellence Every Day for Everyone’
Stockwell Primary School
Stockwell Road, London SW9 9TG