Are you interested in teaching in a school where the children want to learn, the learning is fun and the parents value education? Are you looking for a school with an engaging Creative Curriculum? If this sounds like the type of school you would love to teach in, then come and visit us.
We can offer you:
• Outer London Pay.
• On-site car parking & excellent public transport links
• Polite, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
• Friendly, welcoming, strong and supportive staff, parents and governors.
• On-going quality professional development and well-being.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is creative, innovative and forward thinking.
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner
• Is motivated and committed to raising standards and inclusive practice.
• Works effectively as part of a team.
• Has a good sense of humour and an understanding of the “bigger picture.”
• Forms positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents.
• Is a practising Catholic or an individual willing to support the strong ethos of the school.
How to apply:
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs. Hagerty or Mrs. Pecar on 0208 560 7477 for an application pack and to arrange a visit.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website under ‘Vacancies’ (ourladyandstjohns.org.uk) or by contacting the school office on 020 8560 7477/email firstname.lastname@example.org Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email or by post.
NB The school will only accept the Catholic Education Services Application Form.
Our Lady and St John’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance check. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service (CES) contract. The post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009, as such shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a disqualification Declaration. Reference will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview.