An ‘Excellent’ independent day school for boys and girls aged 2-11 based in Bournemouth, close to the town centre, are currently looking to recruit a dynamic full-time class teacher in KS1 or KS2 on a permanent contract for September 2019.
The Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team have high expectations for the standard of education for all the pupils. This is an exciting opportunity to join a school with an excellent reputation and a team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about teaching and learning.
The successful candidate should:
• Have high expectations of all children throughout the school
• Be able to develop the children’s passion for learning through excellent teaching
• Be adaptable and motivated to improve and develop the working environment to benefit all children, whatever their ability
• Be able to work within a team, taking a variety of roles, including leading a subject and supporting colleagues in their subject area
• Be committed to safeguarding and protection of all the children in our school community
In addition experience of teaching MfL or Technology and ICT in the primary setting would be useful skills but not essential for this role.
For more information or to request an application pack please contact email@example.com
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Planned interview date: w/c 4th March 2019