If you’d like to work in a dynamic and caring school where your well-being and continuing professional development is of great importance, then Penwortham could be the school for you.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and excellent teacher to join our dynamic team of teachers and support staff.
Our children and school community are looking for a teacher who is:
• An excellent, child centred and innovative practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• passionate about teaching and raising standards for all children
• committed to working in close partnership with all stakeholders
• able to contribute to and support the values and ambitions of the school
• Able to demonstrate a commitment to the well-being and safety of children.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming and caring school with happy, motivated and well behaved children
• Attractive, well-resourced buildings and grounds
• The support of a hardworking and dedicated staff team
• A supportive SLT and governing body who care about your well-being
• Supportive and proactive parent community
• Strong commitment to your professional development, which includes strong links with other schools.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please call Clair Varrow our Senior Admin Officer on 020 8769 3949 to book a visit.
Should you have any queries, kindly contact Julie Watts by email email@example.com
An Application Form and supported documents can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post:
Penwortham Primary School, Penwortham Road, Streatham, London SW16 6RJ.
Closing Date: Monday 17th May 2021 (at noon)
Interview date: Monday 24th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
CV’s will not be accepted and references will be taken up if you’re shortlisted and prior to interview.
PENWORTHAM PRIMARY SCHOOL
Penwortham Road, London SW16 6RJ
Tel: 020 8769 3949
Fax: 020 8677 5354
Head: Sandie Andrews
Roll: (646) – Group 4
Penwortham Primary School
London SW16 6RJ
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years