Work with us at St. George’s (Hanover Square) CE Primary School.
We are looking for an inspirational and dynamic KS1 or KS2 class teacher to join our team with the possibility of leading a core subject.
St George’s CE Primary School is a vibrant one-form entry Church of England school set in the heart of Mayfair. We are Ofsted rated Good (2016) and SIAMS rated Outstanding (2017). Our pupils come from dynamic and diverse economic backgrounds typical of an inner London borough, bordering the affluent City of London.
At St. George’s, you will be joining a new, vibrant and dynamic team, committed to children’s well-being and success. Children are polite and well-behaved, and systems are efficient, enabling our staff to concentrate on teaching.
Our strong Christian vision drives our commitment to provide every child in our community with an exceptional education. St. George’s (Hanover Square) CE Primary is an exciting one to work in; it dates back to 1898 and we value tradition, while being highly future-focused and promoting innovation.
The successful candidate will demonstrate proven ability to engage pupils in learning, monitoring achievement and raising pupil attainment. In return, we offer a friendly and supportive team, competitive salary, continuing development and the chance to make real changes to pupils’ lives.
St. George’s (Hanover Square) CE Primary can offer:
• an exciting and challenging professional opportunity
• a successful and forward thinking school
• a very supportive team of colleagues
• friendly and caring children, eager to learn and make progress
• a thriving, multicultural community
• strong and positive relationships with parents, the community and our church
• a committed and supportive Board of Governors
• a great location; located in the heart of London, Jubilee, Piccadilly and Central lines easily accessible and close to many other transport links
The successful candidate will have:
• high expectations for the achievement of every pupil
• strong commitment to their own professional development
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• high levels of self-motivation and drive
• a commitment to develop as a leader
Visits to the school are encouraged. For more information please contact Mrs Dorcas Baukovic on 020 7629 1196 email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 noon Monday 20th May 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 22nd May 2019
St George’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children. All appointments will be subject to a full DBS check and references will be taken up before interview.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Successful applicants will be subject to a ‘Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced Check’