We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated KS1 phase leader from January 2020, who can demonstrate excellent teaching and has the passion and ability to engage and motivate pupils in their learning, encouraging them to achieve their very best at all times.
If you are ambitious and are ready to be part of a leadership team that are passionate about bringing out the best in everyone and have the drive, ideas and high expectations needed to help create a transformational school, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
This post would be ideal for either an experienced class teacher who is ready to take the next step in their career; or someone who is already an experienced leader looking for a new challenge.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Head teacher and other members of the school leadership team to lead, motivate, support and develop all staff, to secure and sustain excellent practice in teaching and learning across the school.
In return we can offer you:
• Plenty of opportunities for professional development, within our school and our Trust. We offer NPQML and NPQSL, as well as opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school and within our network of schools.
• Opportunities to develop your leadership skills by working alongside experienced leaders and subject leader advisers.
• Opportunities to work with other colleagues within our local cluster and partner primary school.
• An individual CPD pathway, to develop practice, and help you reach the next stage in your career.
• A team dedicated to innovative teaching methods and implementing current research.
• At least 3 additional PPA days per year.
• An opportunity to work in a charitable organisation that is focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged children; the core value of the Trust is “the best in everyone”
Longshaw is a two form Primary Academy located in Chingford – close to the North Circular and a short walking distance from Chingford Rail Station (Overground to London Liverpool Street).
Further information about our school can be found on our website and visits to our school are warmly welcomed – You can book a visit by emailing the school Office Manager email@example.com or calling the school on 0208 529 5693.
Longshaw is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants. CVs will not be considered.
All schools work as a team and achieve more by sharing than any single school could. Our subject specialists, Group-wide intranet, curriculum and online learning portal all help us share knowledge and resources, helping to simplify work processes and manage workloads for an improved work-life balance.
As a Group, United Learning reward our staff better: with good career opportunities, better pay, benefits, and ultimately, the satisfaction of helping children to succeed. It’s an ethos we call ‘The best in everyone.’
We invest in our staff wellbeing. Our academies each have at least eight INSET days per year (with three of those solely dedicated to planning), and an ongoing group-wide wellbeing programme.