A well respected Primary school in South West Birmingham are looking for an excellent KS1 teacher to cover Y1 or Y2 for the new academic year in September 2017.
About the Role:
- Year group dependent on the successful teacher’s background
- September 2017 – July 2018
- Support from an experienced, full time Teaching Assistant
- Can support a NQT with a dedicated mentor
- You will be expected to take on the role of a full time class teacher
- Paid to scale for the role
About the School:
- Excellent resources available across school
- Very well regarded in the local consortium of schools
- Above average academic results
- Established SLT, providing valuable support to those that need it
- Easily accessible on public transport and via M42 and M5
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
- Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Scott Barker today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.