KS1 Teacher, Permanent
MPS/UPS (£22,917 - £38,633) + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Merchants’ Academy is a 3-18 Academy sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. The Academy is well resourced and staff and their development is a priority
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at Merchants’ Academy.
We are looking to appoint a positive, hardworking, skilled and ambitious practitioner who wants to make a real difference to children’s lives and is ready and able to take on a role teaching our children and working in harmony with staff, families and other key stakeholders.
Candidates for this post should be:
· Passionate about how children learn best with a genuine belief that all children can succeed.
· Flexible, with a good sense of humour.
· An innovative practitioner who values and can support positive play and work as a team to resolve conflict.
· A confident professional, keen to share their knowledge and understanding with others.
In addition, the successful candidate will have a deep pedagogical knowledge of teaching and learning to help children realise their academic potential as well as an interest in the wider community that the school serves.
In return we can offer you:
· A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
· Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
· A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
· To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Higher Degree Support Funding, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Merchants’ Academy then we would love to receive an application from you.
Closing date: 3rd May 2018 at 12.00 noon Interviews Commencing: TBC
Merchants’ Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.