We are looking for a KS1 teacher at our GOOD School (Ofsted September 2015) with OUTSTANDING Leadership.
We would welcome applications from outstanding teachers to join us at our expanding, primary academy.
Applications are welcome from experienced teachers and NQTs. The ideal candidate will be:
- able to inspire and engage a class of children
- be highly organised and capable of demonstrating high standards of teaching and learning.
- be positive, lively, creative
- be able to make a difference now.
- be keen to work as part of a team
- have a sense of humour and enjoy smiling
We can offer you:
- an amazingly resourced school
- well behaved, happy and appreciative children
- comprehensive CPD to enhance your skills further
- a forward-thinking trust who values progressive thinking
- a forward-thinking school with opportunity for career progression.
At Ravens Academy we educate our children for a vital phase of their development and are proud to be at the heart of their community.
We have a clear vision for the future and are looking for staff with the quality, drive and determination to help us achieve our goals.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
On-line applications only.
Closing date: Midday on Friday, 20th April 2018.
Interview date: Wednesday, 25th April 2018.