The Governors of St Nicholas Catholic Primary School, Exeter are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring KS1 Teacher for 01/01/18. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
• A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Contract: Full-time, Fixed Term to cover between 01/01/18- to 31/08/18
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Ali Brocksom, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school on 01392 445403.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd November 2017
Interviews: Thursday 30th November 2017
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email