A flourishing, newly refurbished primary school, in the suburban area of Hillingdon (UB7), is seeking a KS1 Teacher from September 2017. This larger than average primary school received a ‘good’ Ofsted rating in 2015, a stark contrast to their previous rating of ‘requires improvement’. With a focus on leadership, new resources and supporting existing staff within the school, this is now one of the top primary schools in Hillingdon. This is a full time contract, which could become permanent.
About the Role
· KS1 Teacher (year group TBC)
· Start in September 2017
· Long term position with the potential to become permanent
· Daily rate up to £160
· PPA time scheduled for all teachers
· Diverse range of Teaching Assistants available for children with specific needs
About the School
· 3 form entry primary school
· Rated ‘good’ by Ofsted in 2015
· Collaborative, strong and supportive leadership team
· Children’s behaviour is consistently at a ‘good’ standard – Ofsted 2015
· Additional daily supply teachers take small groups of children for phonics and literacy
· Roughly 15 minute train ride from West London (Paddington, Shepherds Bush, Ealing)
· 10 minute walk from the nearest train station and parking facilities available
· Open to NQTs and overseas teachers
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a UK-based classroom
- NQT and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number JZB47989.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.