ABC Teachers are looking for a Qualified KS1 Primary Teacher for a School in Hinckley to start following the May half term.
The role will include whole classroom based work and working with small intervention groups. The School has a motivated and talented team of staff who are committed to providing a broad and balanced curriculum. The school aim for children to develop socially and academically. The role will start just after the May half term and requires the teacher to be confident with the KS1 curriculum.
What are we looking for?
• Teachers who have attained QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• Confident and flexible individuals.
• Individuals who want to work frequently and consistently local to home.
• Reliable and professional individuals who want to work in schools.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Thomas Haynes on 01509 273 736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.