An opportunity has arisen for a committed and inspirational KS1 Teacher to join our team and work within schools around the Hull area. The role will see you teaching a mixture of KS1 classes as and when required.
The KS1 Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the national curriculum, a proven track record of achieving excellent student attainment and outstanding behaviour management. The ideal KS1 Teacher will be flexible, highly motivated and committed.
As the successful KS1 Teacher you must have UK QTS, have previous experience of teaching is KS1 and will be able to establish positive relationships with others and cater to their individual needs. To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What Vision for Education can offer you:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)