Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to work in a ‘Good’ school in Croydon. This KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position is available from September 2019 and will be a full time, fixed term contract for the rest of the academic year. The school are keen to see a motivated KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher, capable of teaching either KS1 or KS2, as they can be flexible on the year group offered. The successful KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will join a modern and well-resourced school, where children use IPads and technology across all year groups. The school has a warm and welcoming feel to it and would be a fantastic opportunity for NQTs to begin their teaching career or for an enthusiastic KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher looking for a new role.
About the Role
• KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
• September 2019
• Full Time
• Fixed term contract for the rest of the academic year
• Daily rate starting from £140 (depending on experience)
About the School
• ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
• Modern and well-resourced
• Extensive grounds which have been newly built
• Supportive SLT
• Based in Croydon
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB47116.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.