Smart Teachers is recruiting for three strong and vibrant KS1 Teachers / KS2 teachers to join a popular oversubscribed school located in Thamesmead, South East London. Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, the school has fantastic resources in every classroom with large spacious playgrounds for each key stage. The School is very diverse and has pupils of all backgrounds to which all are given a high quality education. The successful KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers will need to be dedicated to maintaining the success it has had previously. This role is to start after the Easter break until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers
· To start April 2018 until the end of the academic year
· Full Classroom responsibilities
· Long Term starting ASAP, permanent offer for the right candidate
· £130 - £180 per day depending on experience
About the School
· Popular oversubscribed school
· Outstanding as graded by OFSTED
· Large spacious playgrounds
· Well-equipped classrooms
· Fantastic supportive staff that make the school have a warm welcoming feeling for all
· Located in Thamesmead
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXHC15815
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.