Are you a passionate and enthusiastic KS1 Teacher looking for a local opportunity within a fantastic organisation? If so, this could be the role for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and energetic teacher to join our team at Pendle Education Trust. Working in KS1 at Castercliff Primary Academy, this is a particularly exciting time to join the Trust as we continue to make positive changes with a real emphasis on outcomes for our wonderful children.
It is expected that the successful candidate will play an integral role in helping the pupils in his/her class achieve their potential in a safe and happy environment. This will involve ensuring that the children are highly motivated, have high expectations of themselves, and enjoy their learning through imaginative and engaging teaching.
In order for our children to reach their goals, we believe that our Academy must continuously review and re-energise its practice in the classroom, and it is vital that the successful candidate demonstrates a commitment to high quality teaching and learning, and enriching the wider learning experience of our children. To achieve this, the successful candidate will be committed to sharing good practice across the Trust and actively engage in continuous professional development.
Other duties include:
· Planning, preparing and delivering high quality teaching on a range of programmes at Key Stage 1 level
· Developing an exciting and imaginative learning environment
· Developing and sharing resources, maintaining effective links across the Trust
· Delivering enrichment and enhancement activities
· Effectively assessing and catering for differentiation within lessons
· Ensuring close liaison and good communications with internal and external contacts in matters concerning pupils
The ideal candidate will:
· Be a qualified teacher with QTS status
· Have experience of teaching at KS1 level
· Demonstrate an understanding of current research into teaching and learning, and a secure knowledge of the core curriculum
· Display an understanding of the target setting process and excellent classroom management skills
· Be able to motivate all pupils, evidencing high expectations and levels of progress and attainment
With extensive professional development opportunities, including Trust sponsorship for achieving recognised qualifications, the Trust are able to offer an exceptional benefits package.
This post could suit an experienced practitioner looking for their next challenge, a newly qualified teacher looking to make their mark within an inspiring organisation.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this position and would like to submit an application then please visit our website using the following link http://www.pendleeducationtrust.co.uk/latest-vacancies/167.html
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: All of our positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check. If there’s any reason why this may preclude you from being considered, please contact the Pendle Education Trust team.