St Matthew’s is a popular and successful one-form entry Church of England primary school.
We would welcome applications from promising newly qualified teachers, experienced teachers looking for a new challenge or one who is returning to the profession. This is a Maternity cover post for 1 year (then to be reviewed).
The successful candidate will be:
· Experienced or Newly Qualified.
· Resilient, passionate, ambitious and ready to inspire a generation of children
· Innovative and creative, able to bring new ideas and teaching strategies to their class and phase team
· Able to work independently, taking responsibility for the pupils in their care and as part of a team contributing to and having impact on the wider success of the school
· In year 2 (to be reviewed at the end of the summer term)
We can offer you:
· High quality CPD including
· Support and development and opportunities
Informal visits are warmly encouraged. Please contact the school on 020 8947 7227, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
If you feel you have the enthusiasm and commitment to contribute to the ongoing development of this successful, friendly and supportive school, we would like to hear from you. St Matthew’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure and Barred List check will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education Legislation.
The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.
We look forward to receiving your application which needs to be submitted electronically by the closing date - noon on Monday 19th February 2018.
References will be requested for those short listed ONLY and prior to interview.
Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.