ST. PAUL’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Respect ourselves, Respect one another, Respect the world around us.
KS1 Teacher to cover Maternity Leave after Easter to December 2018
(Part-time applications will be considered)
Newly qualified or experienced teachers welcome to apply.
St Paul’s Catholic Primary School is an oversubscribed one form entry primary school, serving a diverse community in our local parish. The successful candidate will be welcomed into a team, committed to continually raising standards and upholding the distinctive ethos of this Catholic, friendly, high achieving and inclusive school.
The successful candidate will:
· Be committed to sustaining the strong Catholic identity of the school.
· Have a passion for learning and teaching.
· Be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice through creative and challenging teaching.
· Be committed to raising standards in the school.
· Be motivated and have high expectations for pupil achievement.
We can offer:
· Enthusiastic, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn.
· A professional team of dedicated teaching and support staff.
· A strong, supportive governing body with a clear vision for the future of the school.
· A friendly, welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos and links with the Parish and parent.
· A commitment to your continuing professional development.
We very much welcome visits to the school. Please call 020 8888 7081 to arrange a visit and to meet the Head Teacher.
Application forms are available by contacting the school office or can be downloaded from the school's website: www.stpaulswoodgreen.org.uk. Applications to be sent to: email@example.com or via post to the school address.
Closing date for applications: Monday 26th February 2018 at 12.00 noon.
Interviews: Week commencing 12th March 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The school and governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Each successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.