We are currently seeking to recruit an inspirational and committed KS1 Teacher on behalf of a friendly and caring inclusive primary school based in Scunthorpe who aim to ensure that every child becomes a confident, caring and independent individual. The position is due to start in September 2018 full time.
The KS1 Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the national curriculum, a proven track record of achieving excellent student attainment and outstanding behaviour management. The ideal KS1 Teacher will be flexible, highly motivated and committed.
As the successful KS1 Teacher you must have UK QTS, have previous experience of teaching is KS1 and will be able to establish positive relationships with others and cater to their individual needs. To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free access to ongoing CPD training through Educare
- Weekly pay through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink