September 2021 start
Teacher: KS1 Specialist
Location – Scientia Academy, Mona Road, Burton on Trent, DE13 0UF
Employer - Reach2 Academy Trust
Full Time – Permanent
Salary – MPS
About The Role:
Are you a teacher with a passion for KS1, looking for an exciting new role?
Scientia Academy is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced teacher to join our dynamic teaching team. We pride ourselves on our dedication to nurturing well rounded, confident children, prepared for the future.
We can offer a modern, state of the art working environment and an opportunity to be part of forward-thinking team. Wellbeing and continual professional development are central to the school ethos, we are committed to supporting your personal development and this role has the potential for middle leadership.
The successful candidate will:
- be enthusiastic, highly motivated and enjoy working with young children and be passionate about making a positive difference to children’s lives;
- be creative and dedicated to make learning inspirational, stimulating and engaging;
- inspire trust, instil confidence and embrace challenges;
- has knowledge of effective strategies to include and meet the needs of all pupils, including pupils learning EAL and pupils with SEN;
- have a proven record of exceptional teaching in KS1 and a good understanding of Early Years and childhood development.
- be a team player and work as part of a successful, dedicated team.
This is an exciting teaching opportunity, and if you would like to be part of the journey to becoming ‘Outstanding’, we look forward to receiving your application.
Visits to the school are available, please contact the school office on 01283 248 100 to arrange a suitable time.
Closing Date: Monday 17th May 2021
Shortlisting Date: Tuesday 18th May 2021
Interview Dates: Tuesday 25th May 2021
You are invited to submit an application form. Please email your application form to email@example.com .
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete te Equality & Diversity monitoring survey:
Scientia Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
In accordance with our Safeguarding Policy the successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory written references.
Staffordshire, Burton On Trent, DE13 0UF
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years