Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS1 Teacher to join one of its "Outstanding" primary schools in the Borough of Waltham Forest.
The school requires an experienced or newly qualified KS1 Teacher to take over a class from September. The year group will be dependent on the candidate’s experience. If successful, you will be joining a highly supportive collaborative team with effective professional development opportunities.
This a full-time position available for a September start and it will be contracted until the end of the academic year with a possibility to go permanent. The school is seeking a NQT or experienced class teacher.
Apply via Smart Teachers today ASAP as interviews will take place immediately. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected school for the new academic year!
About the Role
· KS1 Teacher role in either Year 1 or Year 2
· Open to an NQT or experienced teacher
· Fixed term contract positions for the academic year with a possibility to go permanent
· Competitive daily rate/salary
About the School
· Popular and over- subscribed Catholic school catering for children aged 3-11 years
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· You will be joining a friendly & supportive school team that work close together
· Well-resourced learning school with a vibrant atmosphere
· Effective NQT programme and support in place for all newly qualified teachers
· Opportunity’s for continued professional development available
· Within walking distance from the schools closest station
· Parking available
In order to be considered for this Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have a commitment to promoting and enhancing the Catholic ethos of the school
· Be an outstanding and enthusiastic practitioner
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
· Previous experience teaching in a UK-based classroom (KS1 teaching experience is preferable)
· Newly qualified and overseas teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number CXQ42840A
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.