Beech Grove Primary School, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 8NE
Beech Grove Primary School is looking for an outstanding KS1 teacher to join our vibrant primary school. This would be a 1 year fixed term contract to cover maternity leave to start 19th February 2018.
We are looking for a creative and committed outstanding teacher to join our team. We guarantee a supportive work environment, excellent opportunities for professional development and an inspirational team to work with.
What we can offer:
- Programme of bespoke professional development and potential leadership opportunities
- Support and challenge by leaders at all levels
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel
Please come to visit us – we look forward to meeting you
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced and highly skilled in delivering the new primary curriculum
- Highly knowledgeable on how children learn
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A consistently Good or Outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
Teaching and learning is at the heart of everything we do at Beech Grove. We are looking for a teacher who is child-focused, open-minded, articulate, organised, creative and risk-taking to join our highly dedicated and enthusiastic staff team. We are committed to ensuring that children achieve excellence, enjoy their time at school and develop into confident, resilient and independent learners. We want every child to leave Beech Grove not only with a love of learning that lasts a lifetime, but academically, socially and emotionally prepared for the future.
Our school is well resourced with a new library extension, a new kitchen, bright classrooms and spacious playgrounds. We provide a safe learning environment where children feel confident to learn, to find their voice and to grow into exceptional individuals.
Please call Nicola Johnson on 01823 662438 to arrange your visit.
Application Process: Apply online at http://dasjobs.co.uk/job/ks1-teacher-13/ Completed application forms (CV's cannot be accepted) to be emailed to email@example.com or posted back to the school.
Closing Date: Monday 11th December at 5pm
Interviews: Monday 18th December
Beech Grove is a Safeguarding School committed to promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.