Smart Teachers is recruiting for KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / EYFS Teachers to join our Guaranteed Supply Scheme. This scheme allows for the flexibility of supply but with the security of guaranteed income. This role is open to experienced teachers and NQT’s and is an excellent way to explore different schools and year groups across schools in London. You will be required to teach across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and be flexible on travel, although we will endeavour to accommodate your needs where possible. Terms and conditions apply.
About the Role
· KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / EYFS Teachers
· Full-time or part-time options
· Daily rate of £130
· Ideal for candidates looking for flexible working days
· Guaranteed pay if we fail to provide you with work (terms and conditions apply)
· Working in schools across all of London
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / EYFS Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Previous school experience is essential
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Must reside within Zones 1 -3, and be prepared to travel for up to 1hour 15 minutes.
· Must be able to provide outstanding references
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number ELR1234.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.